02 avril, 2022

Test - Mc news AU

 Article intéressant d'Australie

https://www.mcnews.com.au/2022-husqvarna-norden-review-901/




 





Reglage suspensions : Two full turns harder on the rear, four clicks more on front compression and two of rebound transformed the ride and gave me the feel I was looking for.


Why I like the Norden…

  • Great overall balance for 98% of Adventure riding
  • That 1-9 adjustable TC in Explorer mode
  • Super comfortable. Easy to do big days in the saddle.
  • Surprisingly good on tarmac… it can hussle pretty hard…

I’d like the Norden more if…

  • Can you make the TC adjustment be from 0-9?
  • Adjustable screen option pls
  • Personally I’d choose heated grips over cruise control as a factory option.
  • Nope. That’s it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire