28 janvier, 2022

Problème - amortisseur arrière ??

 Il semble que quelques motos au Canada ont un amortisseur arrière qui fuit.

Rien vu de tel pour l'instant en Europe. A garder sous le coude au cas où


ATTENTION NEW 901 OWNERS Well the blown rear shock is a for real issue. I have heard of 6 bikes in BC that all came with a leaking rear shock so I stopped by my dealer in Lethbridge and spoke to the service department as I'm picking up my bike in a few days and they were ahead of the game as they knew my Norden was sold and had ordered in a rear shock that Husqvarna Canada had (it was taken off a new bike) and they had already replaced the shock on mine BUT there is a huge chance this shock will leak and I was told that shocks have been sent to Austria so Husky can figure out what the issue is. So the meat of this message is to frequently check your rear shock for leakage and we will have to see what Husqvarna does about this issue.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire